STAR Meerschaum pipes -Block meerschaum Fire Fighter pipe
All Star Block meerschaum pipes are carved out of only premium grade meerschaum blocks.
- Carved out of Premium Grade Meerschaum Blocks ( light weight ,durable and highly absorbent )
- Briar like engineering with push & pull delrin tenons for perfect air flow firmly connecting stem to the shank.
5.4 cm bowl height
17 cm pipe length
22 mm chamber diameter
German red acrylic stem
Free & Fast delivery :
Free EXPRESS delivery to USA and EU delivery in 2-3 work days by DHL Express TNT Express or UPS Express.
Free EXPRESS delivery to the rest of the world in 2-6 work days by DHL Express TNT Express or UPS Express.
All STAR MEERSCHAUM Pipes have firmly connecting stems.---
STAR Meerschaum Pipes
Star Meerschaum pipes are carved out of premium grade block meerschaum.
Thank you and Smoke your New STAR in wonderful times !
STAR MEERSCHAUM uses only the best grade meerschaum blocks and they go through a 3 phase elimination process to ensure that only the best quality meerschaum is utilized.
1) The meerschaum blocks are sourced from the finest meerschaum mine in Turkey : Sarisu (TURKMENTOKAT ) mines in Eskisehir which are known to have highest quality and best grade of meerschaum in Turkey.
2) The miners select only the best meerschaum blocks among the hundreds mined from under 100 meters below the surface.
3) Then our master carvers even more carefully select the final blocks to be used in our STAR series so that only the very best quality meerschaum is used to carve a STAR Meerschaum Pipe.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.